Wednesday, December 26, 2012

2012 - Year of Bliss!!!



As we are pushed to an end of 2012, just a couple of months to finish a dragon year too. Well, it was dramatic and a fun filled year throughout. For me, it’s very special, met many new people, acquaintances became close associates, inspired with many thoughts, aspired for new philosophy from every corner of my world, bringing on many social events and parties one after another. It was totally a learning period, which taught me what is life and how to deal with it! I’ve been changing myself, my quality and attitude towards an every issue and every other who creates an issue. Sometimes it was boring, but other times it was very exciting enough to make me elevated and kept me at cloud nine. Reason for being happy was countless, how do you feel and express those feelings in words, if someone says you are good at your work, appreciate and value it. On top of it, I am attracted and pulled! Many happenings were like a lightning hit, came very fast and went very fast too before being realized. Each of the social gatherings were unforgettable, left a cherishing memoirs behind it. Be it a company’s anniversary meet or any other private meet, I am sure that I’ve a lot of good things to treasure and value for and so for all my friends who were in the party. This year was very significant for being more fruitful in financial as well as emotional front. Huge sum of debt has been cleared, which was used for my higher studies and left with little. It was the year I travelled a lot and been to home thrice. Twice for my best friends (three buddies on different dates!) big day’s and last one for Diwali festival. Affluence of food, fun with friends and family were memorable. I acknowledged a lot of good will, respect and blessings in the festive seasons. Abundant temple trips, on which the last visit to Thirupathi was great, the divinity and sanctification was phenomenal. Every time you visit there, you will manage to see a new beginning into your life. I am not an exception, it did for me too. Life had and even now has so many things to offer, it’s purely my choice to accept it. Not very long ago, I was so sluggish and inactive to make a change of myself, but not anymore, now bringing a new level into my life. It’s really cool and refreshing. This one full year has been a mixture of more ups & little down. But I was so resilient to take myself back from the downs and keep my head on the shoulder. Also wary about the environs and happenings, which I cannot take control of. The final quarter of the year, brought me series of merry-makings and B day bashes on and off the board. One such particular things to mention here were my F1 after race party, Year-end retreat at work and Christmas BBQ party so far, and still five more days left for this year 2012, looking for some more shindigs on cards. Let me hope the year advancing also relatively well for me and so to my friends! To finish with an exultant note, Wishing you all a Happy and flourishing New Year!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment